Supply Chain Management

Copper Contributor

Hello! This is my first time posting. I am looking for help on how to enter formulas into Excel. Holt method, Demand Planning etc. Thank you in advance.

7 Replies

@KatRoc 

If I may suggest, please add a file (without sensitive data) and describe your plan on it.

This means that you can be helped more quickly and the best possible solution tailored to your needs can be offered. So everyone is helped. Help to be helped.

* It's always good to add your operating system and Excel version.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDE 

Thank you for replying to me. I am using macOS Catalina 10.15.7 and the Excel version is the latest available; I just downloaded it a few days ago.

I am taking a class on Supply Chain Management. I understand the topics I just don't know how to enter the math into Excel.

Thank you!

@KatRoc 

Regarding mac, unfortunately I can't help you any further.
There are certainly other, better experts in this field who will be happy to help you. Please only be patient.
Until then, I am sending you this page with information about mac keyboard shortcuts, maybe there is something that could help you further.

Microsoft Excel - Keyboard shortcuts for Mac Excel

https://kb.nmsu.edu/page.php?id=74906

I wish you a pleasant day / night,

Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NNikolino

I am not concerned about shortcuts. I just don't know how to enter the formulas. Thank you for the reference material!

@KatRoc 

If you mean statistics formula it's better to check samples like

Holt’s Linear Trend Confidence Interval 

How to do Holt's Method in Excel 

@Sergei Baklan 

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me!!

@KatRoc , you are welcome.