SOLVED

sumif(calc! formula...

Brass Contributor

Hi there.

I have just inherited a file.  It's basically a year-on-year comparison.  The formula in English is:  If the month and year is, for example, July 2022, return the revenue for that month (not ytd).  The next column is basically a July 2022 -1, or July 2021.  The same goes in English, if the month and year July 2021, then return the revenue for that month. Consider the attached file:  +sumif(calc!.....I don't have an idea if this is a referenced cell (Ctrl + G doesn't show anything) or a sheet name (but I have unhidden everything)

Maddy1010_0-1661106209301.png

7 Replies

@Maddy1010 

Consider asking the person you inherited the workbook from for the workbook protection password.

I have. No response so far. I was hoping this community will know what =Calc! formula is all about. I thought it mightve been referencing a cell, but nothing has shown up when I search for it.

@Maddy1010 

You need the password to unhide the "Calc" worksheet and lots of other worksheets.

I have unhidden everything and there is no worksheet Calc.
best response confirmed by Maddy1010 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Maddy1010 

You have 8 worksheets here

image.png

and the Calc is with very hidden flag. You shall change it here first, on hidden or visible.

image.png

I never knew about this veryhidden business before! Now I know and was able to open it!! Thank you!!! xx

@Maddy1010 , you are welcome

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Maddy1010 (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Maddy1010 

You have 8 worksheets here

image.png

and the Calc is with very hidden flag. You shall change it here first, on hidden or visible.

image.png

View solution in original post