Hi!

How can I make a different cell giving me the sum of a calculation action

example:

cell 1: 10*5*100

cell 2: 5000    >>> as if it contains =10*5*100

Thanks !!

6 Replies

@roeedelco 

When it comes to the most self-evident, this inserted file is definitely a good aid. If something completely different is meant, please define it more precisely.

If this information helped you, please mark it as "Best Answer" and as Like (click thumbs up), it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Wish you a nice day

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

TNKS!
But how can I make it copy cell from cell, so can I change just one cell in the future and get the unswer automaticly on the other?

@roeedelco 

Move or copy cells and cell contents

Link with Video instruction and copy options)

Excel 2013 training

At the same time, with your permission, here is a link with the basics of Excel.

It is best to take an Excel course.

Excel is without a doubt one of the most extensive desktop applications ever developed. Mastering Excel can take years, but for professional use you can acquire the necessary functions without major problems. All you need is a local understanding and some time and patience.

The basic principle is that you never learn Excel completely.

If this information helped you, please mark it as "Best Answer" and as Like - (click hand up),

it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Wish you a nice day

Nikolino

@NikolinoDE 

I know that...

what I ment was somtiong else: can you read once again my quasttion?

@roeedelco Please fine attached excel file. You can both of the formulas in range A2 and B2. If this helps you, Please rate my response as best answer. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!!

@roeedelco 

Here's an example.

In the inserted file you will find one yellow and three blue cells. Add each value in the yellow cell and the blue cells will instantly adopt that value.

Basically the same as in the previous cells. If you enter something in A2, this will also appear in A4.

If this information helped you, please mark it as "Best Answer" and as Like - (click hand up), it will be beneficial to more Community members reading here.

Wish you a nice day

Nikolino