subheading

Copper Contributor

How do i insert subheadings under the Header before i start the excel spreadsheet data?

1 Reply

@Spear8476 

Here is a suggested solution, as far as I could understand :)

If you mark all worksheets and then define the headers via File - Page Setup, this header applies to all worksheets.

To add the same header or footer to all pages in a workbook, all you need to do is to do the following:

1. Activate the workbook and right-click on the first tab. Hold down the Ctrl key, and then click all of the Tables tabs.

2 Click View> Page Layout (also to be found at the bottom left next to Zoom) and then you can insert the header or footer as required (also two lines, with Enter in the header.

Then the same header or footer will be added to all pages in the workbook.

Additional Infos:

Headers and footers in a worksheet

With your permission, if I can recommend you, before you ask a new question (which we welcome you too), Please always add specific information about your Excel version and operating system to your concerns. As well as, if possible or necessary, a file (without sensitive data). In this way, you will come up with a proposed solution much faster and more precisely. This also makes it much easier for the helpers to provide the help that they would like to offer you. It helps both :).

Here is a link with information on how you can quickly find a solution that is most suitable for you.

Welcome to your Excel discussion space!

Thank you for your understanding

I would be happy to welcome you to this forum with a new question also in the future.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)