sorting

Copper Contributor

I have a table with a,b,c,d, columns.  In the a column is numbered, the b and c columns are the last and first names and the d column is the amount of money won by each individual.  Directly across beginning with column q through column at is the amount of money won each week for each individual.  I have put a formula for each person in column d that will pick up and add to each persons amount from columns q through at.  My question is how can I sort columns b through d each week from highest amount to lowest?

1 Reply
With your permission, if I can recommend you, add a file (without sensitive data) to your project.
Explain your plans in relation to this file. So you can get a solution that is tailored to your needs much faster.
At the same time, it is much easier for someone who wants to help to understand the subject.
A win-win situation for everyone.
Please no Picture, even if it is said that a picture can say a thousand words, it is certainly not always in the case of Excel, on the contrary in some cases.

* Knowing the Excel version and operating system would also be an advantage.
Finally, please consider why does one of the helpers still have to prepare the file with your request?

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino
I know I don't know anything (Socrates)