(SOLVED) ListView is incoherent after a filter

Brass Contributor

Good Morning
After making a data filter in the Listview, I see that the filter is carried out in the data base sheet and that the Listview shows only the filtered lines.
But when choosing a row in the Listview, the Textbox is filled with data from another row. As if the filter hadn't been done,
How can I resolve this situation? Thank you for your help.

Private Sub CASAS_LView_Casas_ItemClick(ByVal Item As MSComctlLib.ListItem)
    Dim v_Contador As Integer
    Dim v_Ultlinha As Integer
    'In listview the first line is 1 but in BD the first line is 3
    v_LinhaList = Item.Index + 2                 
    v_Ultlinha = Folha20.ListObjects("BDR_Casas").DataBodyRange.Rows.Count

For v_Contador = 1 To v_Ultlinha
        Form_01_Entrada.MultiPage1.Pages(2).CBox_Casas_Obras.Value = Folha20.Cells(v_LinhaList, 2) 
        Form_01_Entrada.MultiPage1.Pages(2).Casas_TextBox3.Value = Folha20.Cells(v_LinhaList, 3) 
        Form_01_Entrada.MultiPage1.Pages(2).CBox_Casas_CasasDesc.Value = Folha20.Cells(v_LinhaList, 4) 
    Next
End Sub

'______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Private Sub CASAS_ComboBox_P02_Casaschange()
    Dim v_MPage2 As Variant
    Set v_MPage2 = Form_01_Entrada.MultiPage1.Pages(2)
    If v_MPage2.ComboBox_P02_Casas.Value = "Codigo" Then
        Folha20.ListObjects("BDR_Casas").Range.AutoFilter Field:=2, Criteria1:="=*" & v_MPage2.TextBox_P02_Casas & "*", Operator:=xlAnd
        Call CASAS_Listview_Create
    End If
    If v_MPage2.ComboBox_P02_Casas.Value = "Obra" Then
        Folha20.ListObjects("BDR_Casas").Range.AutoFilter Field:=3, Criteria1:="=*" & v_MPage2.TextBox_P02_Casas & "*", Operator:=xlAnd
    End If
    If v_MPage2.ComboBox_P02_Casas.Value = "Casa" Then
        Folha20.ListObjects("BDR_Casas").Range.AutoFilter Field:=4, Criteria1:="=*" & v_MPage2.TextBox_P02_Casas & "*", Operator:=xlAnd
    End If
End Sub

1 Reply
Good Morning
I still can't solve the problem and I would like to know if it is possible to filter a Listview or not. If not, I try to resolve it by another path. Thanks