Slicer for multiple data sheets

Brass Contributor

Is it possible to just use a single slicer for multiple data sheets from pivot tables. Attached is my workbook with multiple data sheet of rainfall. I want to create a slicer linking the data sheets. My slicer is to be year so that I can create monthly details for a particular year. The records for the yearly data varies with respect to different place(sheet).

4 Replies

@Liphor 

How to apply the same filter to multiple pivot tables?

Sometimes, you may create several pivot tables based on the same data source, and now you filter one pivot table and want other pivot tables are filtered with the same way as well, that means, you want to change multiple pivot table filters at once in Excel. This article, I will talk about the usage of a view feature Slicer in Excel.

Hope I could help you with this information.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

My data sources are different even though they are of the same format. I have tried and is not able to connect them.

@Liphor 

Here is another "Reinfall" from me :(

Zur Zeit kann ich mit nicht besseres Dienen. 

Sry aber nicht die Zeit zur Verfügung die ich als Anfänger brauche um dies zu bewerkstelligen.

Please look the file, maybe is fit :)

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

I realized that you join all the 3 Data sheets into a single sheet. The out come is when you select a particular year , you have more than one result. Example if I select 1973 , I get result for 1973 from site A and also Site B. However I only want the result to be from a single site and not multiple sites.