Show rows based on dropdown selections

Copper Contributor

My last post apparently got marked as spam, so let's try this again.

I'm trying to enable my spreadsheet to show certain rows based on which option is selected in the dropdown.  So for example, if the question 'How many vehicles?' is answered with a '2', the only 'Vehicle 1 description' and 'vehicle 2 description' show.  I've included images of both my attempted codes; neither are working thus far.  I was hoping for some guidance about what I may be doing wrong, so I can get the actual spreadsheet I'm working on up and running. 

I did not include a screenshot of my actual spreadsheet to protect the data I'm working on; the screenshot below is a sample.

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

I'll be continuing to work with the code in the meantime, but if someone could point me in the right direction......thank you.

2 Replies
You may refer to my response in this link:
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Excel/Data-validation-lists-flow-chart/m-p/352133#M25722
Also, you may attach your sample file by changing the names and limiting the amount of information without compromising confidentiality and sacrificing clarity.
So I did take a look at the thread you linked me to, but that's not what I'm trying to do. I want an entire row to be hidden until my dropdown selection indicates a specific answer. I'll include the closest thing I'm willing to risk to what I'm trying to do into my original post.