Sharing a new document with same people from a different document

Copper Contributor

Hello. I am trying to make a new excel spreadsheet that I will share with a lot of my friends. I have about 80 people that I will be sharing this document with. 

I have an old document that is already made and shared with these people. 

My question is: How do I copy the list of people that my old document is shared with and past it into the new document so that the same people can view the new document as well without me having to individually type in every single person?

3 Replies

Hi @Ben_Christopher2008 ,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, are you trying to combine all the old file and then shooting it to the cloud for collaboration.

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official/Best Answer & like it to help the other members find it more

Sort of. I am wanting to make a new file and upload it to the cloud for collaboration with the same people that are on the old file.

Hi @Ben_Christopher2008,

To combine all the file, you can use Power Query then you can disconnect the file from the Power Query.

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official/Best Answer & like it to help the other members find it more