separateur virgule et point virgule

Copper Contributor

Bonjour à tous,

mon problème est le suivant :

dans mon excel 365 fr-fr je suis obligé d'écrire  =si(a1=1,1,0) avec des virgules pour que ça fonctionne. J'aurais aimé, comme sur mon excel 2019 (qui fonctionne parfaitement), utilisé des ; (points-virgules) comme séparateur. 

je n'ai pas trouvé où faire cette modification.

mes options windows et office sont toutes en français. ou langue windows

D'autre part, l'onglet "formule est vide" , et je n'ai pas de fichier==>options pour régler quoique ce soit

Une idée ?

Crdlmt

4 Replies

@djidji 

I guess we speak about Excel Online. If so you shall to change regional setting for you OneDrive / SharePoint site where the Excel file is located. If for personal account, that somewhere within account settings.

Hi @Sergei Baklan do you know if there a way to make it work without changing the language for the formulas?

Indeed, I would like to be able to use the "." on the keypad on Excel Online without translating the Excel interface and formulas in english and keep it in french

@Gauthier_Maerens 

To my knowledge there is no such option. If only very deep in OneDrive or SharePoint settings, but at least I don't remember I've seen such in user interface.

In regional settings they have about dozen of French variants for different countries. I didn't test, perhaps one of them will be more suitable for you.

@Sergei Baklan Thank you for your feedback.

Kind regards