Selection of Option Buttons makes a list of Check Box visible and Customizing checkboxes

Copper Contributor

I have 3 option buttons, when I select each option button, I wanted to have a list of checkboxes to show. For example,

When I select Option Button 1 it should show a list of the following checkboxes: Check box 1, 

Check box 2, Check box 3 and Check box 4. Then if I select Check box 4 it should automatically select the other checkboxes (Check box 1, Check box 2 and Check box 3) and I should be also able to select or deselect them individually.

When I select Option Button 2 it should show a list of the following checkboxes: Check box 1, 

Check box 2, Check box 3, Check box 5, Check box 6, Check box 7 and Check box 8. Then if I select Check box 5 it should automatically select the other checkboxes (Check box 1, Check box 2 and Check box 3) and I should be also able to select or deselect them individually.

When I select Option Button 3 it should show a list of the following checkboxes: Check box 1, 

Check box 2, Check box 3 and Check box 9. if I select Check box 9 it should automatically select the other checkboxes (Check box 1, Check box 2 and Check box 3) and I should be also able to select or deselect them individually.

When these options buttons are not selected the list of these checkboxes shouldn't be visibile and all these checkboxes when they show upon option button selection they should be visible in one single cell only, no matter which option button is selected.

Note: My option buttons and check boxes are Form Controls.

Apart from the above the checkboxes I have additional checkboxes which I dont want to alter anything.

I am using Office 365 Excel.

Hoping someone can help me out on this.

0 Replies