See all employees working at any time per interval Multiple start end time ent

Copper Contributor

Hi, Guys I really really need some help. I have tried it all I think, Here is the problem my office needs to review login status by 30 min intervals employees are able to select any shift block but its hard to determine if they actually attended without going through all long times manually. The same employee can have multiple time entries in a day and this data can go up to 500 to 600 lines of login status with duration varying from 3 mins to hours long for a shift. This information is provided by the system they use to work remotely however the system doesn't help us determine our coverage without tedious manual counting. I need to know how many employees were on every 30 min Interval for 24 hours I can Pull the data daily that is not a problem because the data is only used to provide leadership a daily overview. My problem is all the things I try don't give an accurate count because It would also be useful to find a way that it would pull the employee's name for each interval attended and the count of employees for each interval attended. If someone amazing out there could provide a template that would be a life saver. 

I've attached a sample in the attachment that shows how the shift populates when pulled from the Employees account. 

Managerneedhelp24_0-1646963134000.png

I need their names and the total count of employees per interval attended based on status duration. IF someone out there amazing could pretty please build me a template. It would be Ideal if I could simply paste this data with name, start and end times somewhere on the sheet and it magically sorts and provides count and employees attended. 

0 Replies