Search values and pull rows from this table.

Copper Contributor

Hi guys,

What is the best solution for me to search a name in the table and copy/pull these rows with these names below and add in a different sheet.

For example

Sheet 1

column A ( I have few names)

Jaime                                          18, UAT                        111111-0000  

Kristian

Paula

Sheet 2 -

column A ( I have few names)   Column B ( address) C ( Telephone)

Jaime                                          18, UAT                        111111-0000  

Kristian                                        10, Br                            000000-000000

Paula                                            1 Buckingham Palace     1000-000000

I have 5000 records in the sheet 2

I want to take all rows with those names Jaime, Kristian and Paula that are in the sheet1 and search all these names in the sheet 2 and when they found this name  take the rows and add these rows in a different sheet. What is the best way to search these names from the Sheet1 and pool the information from the table sheet2 and add in the sheet3 ?

I really appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks,

Jaime.

2 Replies

@Jaimelo95 

Please click and read this Link, will help us all to find a solution for you.

Otherwise we need too much time to explore the issue.

Time what we can invest in other issues.

Welcome to your Excel discussion space!

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

Join 400,000+ professionals in our courses here 👉 https://link.xelplus.com/yt-d-all-courses Dive deep into the world of Excel's Advanced Filter options in this comprehensive tutorial. Learn how to gain full control over your data filtering with practical and detailed instructions, exploring ...