Script Excel power automate

Copper Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Someone can help me with this error "Graph Item not found, was it unshared or deleted?
clientRequestId: 83b87724-e29a-4852-a3db-71dab679fa1a"

When I need to run script from sharepoint.

2 Replies

Hi @MJ2023,

Make sure that the Excel file is still available and that you have the correct permissions to access it.

Here are the steps involved:

1. Check if the Excel file is still available in the SharePoint library.
  2. If the Excel file is missing, try restoring it from the SharePoint recycle bin.
  3. If the Excel file is still missing or if you cannot restore it from the recycle bin, contact the owner of the SharePoint library to see if they can help you recover the file.
  4. Once you have confirmed that the Excel file is available, check that you have the correct permissions to access it. You can do this by right-clicking on the Excel file and selecting Manage access.
  5. If you do not have the correct permissions to access the Excel file, contact the owner of the SharePoint library to request access.

Once you have confirmed that the Excel file is available and that you have the correct permissions to access it, you should be able to run the Excel script in Power Automate without any problems.

You can also take a look to this conversation regarding your issue:
Excel Online (Business) - Run Script Error - Graph... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)

I'll try it