SOLVED

Schedule with clocks

Copper Contributor
I have a client who is deaf and does not understand that we have a schedule that she needs to at least kind of follow. She often randomly takes showers and does her laundry when someone else is trying to do their laundry, etc. Someone's we miss out of things because she randomly decides to do something when we are supposed to be doing something else.

I got her an old fashioned clock so that she can see the time and I want to make her a schedule that has a little image of what the clock should look like when she is supposed to do something. Just looking for some tips on how to go about this with excel. I've never used images on it.
2 Replies
best response confirmed by DeDoubleU (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@DeDoubleU 

There are different ways of inserting a picture into a worksheet, here is an example.

Here is a short step-by-step guide:

Open the worksheet in Excel into which the picture is to be inserted.
Select the desired file in Explorer with a simple click.
Press the "Ctrl" and "C" keys simultaneously
Switch to the Excel program and select the location where the picture should be inserted with a simple click.
Press "Ctrl" and "V" at the same time
The picture appears in the worksheet :)

Create a picture from cells, a chart, or an object in Excel

This was a huge help! Thank you so much! And sorry for not responding sooner. I didn't see this until now for some reason. I can finally set that up for her though! Thank you.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by DeDoubleU (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@DeDoubleU 

There are different ways of inserting a picture into a worksheet, here is an example.

Here is a short step-by-step guide:

Open the worksheet in Excel into which the picture is to be inserted.
Select the desired file in Explorer with a simple click.
Press the "Ctrl" and "C" keys simultaneously
Switch to the Excel program and select the location where the picture should be inserted with a simple click.
Press "Ctrl" and "V" at the same time
The picture appears in the worksheet :)

Create a picture from cells, a chart, or an object in Excel

View solution in original post