Save history of current data

Copper Contributor

Hi, I have difficulty with a part of a report that needs to be prepared every week, and I hope you can help me. I need to keep last week data as history and every week to add new data for the new one week. Can this be made with some formula or not? In the attachment, I've tried to explain what I'm doing. Data is loaded every week in column start with A19 (A19: A29). Then values have to be transferred to the corresponding week in column F (F2: F11). Next week, when the new data is uploaded in column A19 the new data have to be added in column G and the data in column F should stay as a history. And this has to continue for each subsequent week

example.jpg

4 Replies
When you say you transfer data from Column A to Column F, I would like you to mean: Copy data in Column A and Paste them as Values in Column F.

Hi, Thanks for your fast response. Unfortunately, the answer is no. Data in column F is uploaded with formula with the condition for check of the week number. Data in column A also is linked - it results from data from many other sheets

What I suggest is that, after calculating the values in Column F using formulas, you Copy and Paste them as Values in the same cells. For example, select F2:F11, then, using the right button of the mouse, drag the right border of the selection to the right but immediately drag it to the left to return to its original location, and click Copy Here as Values Only.

Isn't it possible this manually copy and paste values to be replaced by using a formula or macros?