sales book

Copper Contributor

Hello 

I have a data of 9000+ rows and in this data i have 49 managers in 49 states and 100+ cites lots of customers boughts different items on daily basis, now i want to see only 10 managers data on another sheet with their entire rows(Like date, state, city, manager name, customer name, sales, discount, profit and so on...) and then i want to sum that data by manager level how can i do that by using Excel.

5 Replies

@rameezpatel 

If I may I recommend, tell us about the digital environment. Excel version, operating system, storage medium (hard drive, One-Drive, Sharepoint, etc.).

It would be best if you insert a file (without sensitive data) and explain your intentions step by step based on this file. Or insert photos with explanation.

All this would be beneficial, especially for you, so you get a solution that fits your project/problem much faster and more accurately.

Here is a link with additional information: Welcome to your Excel discussion space!

But if you need a finished work, you should give it up as commissioned work. We are here to help you with your project, not to create it yourself. Nevertheless, here are some templates in this direction.

Online Sales Tracker

Thank you for your understanding and patience

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@rameezpatel 

There is no screenshot to be seen, probably the input was not accepted correctly by Download.

You can also insert a file here.

Drag and drop here or browse files to attach
Maximum size: 71 MB • Maximum attachments allowed: 5
Have a look at pivot tables...