I realized that I had uploaded a version with macros .... sorry. This one has been saved properly.
A version of this spreadsheet was brilliantly put together by a community member for just a single week. It highlights a staff members name when there is a time conflict and counts the hours that each staff member allocated to a shift accrues. It has been an absolute life saver !
I thought that it would be good to have 4 weeks worth (or even 6) on the one sheet, so I cut and pasted 3 more to see if it would work. Everything is a goer except the conflict functionality in the pasted sheets doesn't work.
I have tried for hours to work out why but to no avail...