SOLVED

Return last occurrence(DateTime) of certain status filtered by UserName

Copper Contributor

hello community if anyone can help would be grateful.
I want a solution for my sector.
I need to follow up on sales.
Know the store that made the sale based on the Mobility database, who made it and in which store it was at the time of sale.

it's possible in power query.

attached an idea I had

5 Replies

I have 2 bases, one comes from the sales system (with the name of the seller and the product sold as well as date) and the other has contains the name of the seller and the stores.

I can already list them through the name of the seller.

my difficulty is when the seller temporarily changes stores, I would like to know in stores the sale was made during the exchange period

this is possible in powerquery

@Gildo_Pinheiro Perhaps the attached PQ solution is what you need.

Hello @Riny_van_Eekelen first of all thank you for being available to help, I am very grateful this is important to me.

the little I had access goes according to the solution I need

I use MSO Professional plus 2016.

but I don't find the Fuzzy function.

It would be possible to achieve the same result without using the Fuzzy function

best response confirmed by Gildo_Pinheiro (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Gildo_Pinheiro Okay. Am not familiar with older PQ versions. The fuzzy matching was needed because the employee names in both lists were not consistent. If you can make them consistent (or better, add unique employee numbers) in both lists. Then you don't need the "fuzzy" step.

hello @Riny_van_Eekelen Thank you very much problem solved

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Gildo_Pinheiro (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Gildo_Pinheiro Okay. Am not familiar with older PQ versions. The fuzzy matching was needed because the employee names in both lists were not consistent. If you can make them consistent (or better, add unique employee numbers) in both lists. Then you don't need the "fuzzy" step.

View solution in original post