Reporting tracker using counties formula

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I'm trying to build a reporting tracker using the countifs formula in Quip. The purpose is to track how many queries that are entered on a specific date in two different sheets. For the purpose of privacy I'll call them 'sheet' and 'sheetarchive'. Just to note, all sheets I'll refer to throughout this post are in the same file.

The dates are to be found in column E in sheets 'sheet' and 'sheetarchive' where the cells are populated with multiple dates. In this case we're focusing on 3/1/2023.

In the reporting tracker (separate sheet from 'sheet' and 'sheetarchive') the dates are entered in a chronological order. 3/1/2023 is present within cell B4 in the reporting tracker sheet. There are 5 entries in 'sheet' and 'sheetarchive' containing date 3/1/2023 (in column E).

Currently I've tried multiple variations of the formula. The one that makes the most sense to me is the following, written in the reporting tracker sheet where B4 date is present:

=countifs(sheet!E:E,B4,sheetarchive!,B4)

This keeps generating a '0' even though there are 5 entries combined from 'sheet' and 'sheetarchive' column E containing the B4 criteria 3/1/2023 from the reporting tracker sheet.

Any help is much appreciated.

0 Replies