Repeat Pivot Table Rows while Printing

Copper Contributor

I am wanting to repeat row labels of my pivot table when printing. Currently, I have built a pivot table with several row labels. The first two row labels are in compact layout, and the rest are in tabular layout. I would like the first two labels to carry over to the next page when printing. I have included a PDF of my pivot table so you can understand what I want. This only includes 2 pages, and several columns have been whited out for privacy concerns. You will see my first two labels (titled "Under Construction - 64 Projects" and "Emergency Roads and Bridge Repair (ERBR) - 13 Projects").  Closer to the bottom of the first page, you will see another label, titled ("State Aid - 12 Projects"). The first page looks exactly like I want it do, but my problems arise on the second page. I would like my first label (Under Construction) to be present on the second page as well. In addition, I would like the State Aid label to carry over as well. This would save me a lot of time flipping back and forth to determine what category I am looking at. 

2 Replies

Hi @jabob756,

Best I can suggest you just adjust the print area & select the row.. that will repeat for you.

2020-03-24_22-44-42.png

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer.