SOLVED

reorganize data from one worksheet to another

Copper Contributor

I need a macro to move the data on one worksheet to a table on another worksheet without me copy and pasting each section. I have uploaded a sample that hopefully explains what I am trying to do

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Alan Skelly (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Alan Skelly 

In case you are using a recent version of Excel and are on the right channel, you could consider using FILTER in A3 and copy it once, to each of the 14 areas (2 -15) into the same (relative position). Thus A24 for area 2 etc. See attached.

No need for VBA.

=FILTER(DATA1!$A$1:$AV$1000,DATA1!$C$1:$C$1000=A1,"")

This function is currently available to Microsoft 365 subscribers in Current Channel. It will be available to Microsoft 365 subscribers in Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel starting in July 2020.

Thank You I already got the VBA done, but that works and will come in useful for various things@Riny_van_Eekelen 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Alan Skelly (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Alan Skelly 

In case you are using a recent version of Excel and are on the right channel, you could consider using FILTER in A3 and copy it once, to each of the 14 areas (2 -15) into the same (relative position). Thus A24 for area 2 etc. See attached.

No need for VBA.

=FILTER(DATA1!$A$1:$AV$1000,DATA1!$C$1:$C$1000=A1,"")

This function is currently available to Microsoft 365 subscribers in Current Channel. It will be available to Microsoft 365 subscribers in Semi-Annual Enterprise Channel starting in July 2020.

View solution in original post