Copper Contributor

I had recorded the following macro

Sub ImportarCsV()

'

' ImportarCsV Macro

'

'

Dim NombreArchivo As String

NombreArchivo = Application.GetOpenFilename()

On Error Resume Next

ActiveWorkbook.Queries("NombreArchivo").Delete

On Error GoTo 0

ActiveWorkbook.Queries.Add Name:="NombreArchivo", Formula:= _

"let" & Chr(13) & "" & Chr(10) & " Origen = Csv.Document(File.Contents(""NombreArchivo""),[Delimiter="","", Columns=5, Encoding=1252, QuoteStyle=QuoteStyle.None])," & Chr(13) & "" & Chr(10) & " #""Tipo cambiado"" = Table.TransformColumnTypes(Origen,{{""Column1"", type date}, {""Column2"", type text}, {""Column3"", type number}, {""Column4"", Int64.Type}, {""Column5"", type number}})" & Chr(13) & "" & Chr(10) & "in" & Chr(13) & "" & Chr(10) & " #""Tipo cambiado"""

ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets.Add.Name = "Temporal"

With ActiveSheet.ListObjects.Add(SourceType:=0, Source:= _

"OLEDB;Provider=Microsoft.Mashup.OleDb.1;Data Source=$Workbook$;Location=movimientos;Extended Properties=""""" _

, Destination:=Range("$A$1")).QueryTable

.CommandType = xlCmdSql

.CommandText = Array("SELECT * FROM [movimientos]")

.RowNumbers = False

.FillAdjacentFormulas = False

.PreserveFormatting = True

.RefreshOnFileOpen = False

.BackgroundQuery = True

.RefreshStyle = xlInsertDeleteCells

.SavePassword = False

.SaveData = True

.AdjustColumnWidth = True

.RefreshPeriod = 0

.PreserveColumnInfo = True

.ListObject.DisplayName = "temporal"

.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False

End With

End Sub

The macro works OK only with the original CVS file, EJ d:Viridia\Nombre_original.cvs

but the problem arises when I try to run the macro from my PC and disk c:\Pepe\pepedato.cvs

the instruction

NombreArchivo = Application.GetOpenFilename() give to NombreArchivo the right string but when

arrives to.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False loads Nombre_original.cvs

If I go to another PC with the same OS and the same version of Excel but disk D: or D\viridia don't 

exist brings an error that says C:\direction or d:\Viridia\Nombre_original.cvs does not exist

Clearly, the problem is the instruction

.Refresh BackgroundQuery:=False that retains the original path when the macro was recorded

There is anyone that gives me a solution to how to tell .refreshBackgroundQuery:=False the new Path

0 Replies