recommended notebook for heavy excel user

Copper Contributor

Hi , I have using XPS-13-9360 3.5 Ghz with 16GB Ram , SSD 512 , intel HD620 notebook , while using excel Pivot Table , graph , data connections , etc.. system hangs and not responding excel, please suggest me a good performance notebook.

Regards

Bala

8 Replies
Hello Dhana (Bala?), I think there’s more info about your pivot table needed, not about your hardware. You Open it and you get what? Error messages are helpful to get the cause... pls send a screenshot where it hangs if available. Greets, Eva
Hi, Thanks for the reply,

Sorry , not getting any error messages while opening , " Excel not responding " and need to close and re-open , its happening frequently while multitasking with excel.

Dhana
Hi Dhana,
I think about to reinstall your excel. If excel can’t open the application itself, your Notebook could have lost some important registry entries. Can you ask someone to reinstall and repair your excel installation? Greets, Eva
Hi,
I think about to reinstall your excel. If excel can’t open the application itself, your Notebook could have lost some important registry entries. Can you ask someone to reinstall and repair your excel installation? Greets, Eva
Hi,
I already re-installed ( complete system re-installation also done) and the result are same.

Hi! Which excel Version did you install? On which OS?
Hi , 2016 Pro - 64 Bit in windows 10 64Bit
Hi Dhana! Sounds good! Can you import your data into new Access database? Create a new database on your local files, then go to the tab „Data“- Import with Excel. If you can run the import you know, that your sheets are not corrupted.