Recommendations for a form process

Copper Contributor
I have a data set/table that will grow and alter as time goes on. I want to set up a situation where a form uses the data set to filter choices based criteria entered. So for example box 1 would be manufacturer. If a choice is made in manufacturer all other boxes will only show options based on that same manufacturer from the data table. This would be at least 5 or 6 boxes referencing columns in the table. I don’t want to use simple data validation as the table will grow, and I would like to have any box used instead of having to select the first box info first.
1 Reply

@Jaret_B 

Excel is like chocolate :), the solution approaches many, the variations many more. Preferences again as many, in order to bring them on the tongue ... uhhh light, some information is needed in advance for the recipe / proposed solution ... therefore...

With your permission, if I can recommend you, add a file (without sensitive data) to your project.

Explain your plans in relation to this file. So you can get a solution that is tailored to your needs much faster.

At the same time, it is much easier for someone who wants to help to understand the subject.

A win-win situation for everyone.

Please no Picture, even if it is said that a picture can say a thousand words, it is certainly not in the case of Excel, on the contrary in some cases.

* Knowing the Excel version and operating system would also be an advantage.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)