SOLVED

Recherchev + somme par mois

Copper Contributor

Bonjour,

Je souhaite indiquer dans les cellules d'une feuille la somme des lignes par fournisseur selon une autre feuille qui regroupe toutes les données. Dans la première feuille, chaque cellule de chaque fournisseur est par mois. 

Si besoin d'info supplémentaire, contactez-moi

Merci d'avance

6 Replies

@mspitz 

Without seeing your sheet, I suspect it can be done with the SUMIF function. Please upload an example of your workbook without disclosing any private or confidential information.

@Riny_van_Eekelen Thank you for your help.

Please find the fictional file enclosed. The real one look like the same but with real information.

@mspitz 

We might have a language problem here as i do not speak French. Which columns from "Données 2020" would you want to sum in B7 on the first sheet? Google translate wasn't very helpful. Sorry!

If it is, for example, column AE, the formula could be:

=SUMIFS('Données 2020'!$AE:$AE,'Données 2020'!$A:$A,B$6,'Données 2020'!$D:$D,'Nb FNCF  Fournisseur'!A$7)

..... but then you have to change your references in B6:M6 to the month names. That would make it much easier. I did that in B6 for "janvier" to test the formula. See the file attached.

@Riny_van_Eekelen 

I would like the number of lines for each suppliers per month  in the Nb FNCF Fournisseur spreadsheet.

I had datas on the file.  

If you need more information, don't hesitate

best response confirmed by mspitz (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@mspitz 

Please see the attached file and let me know if this is what you want.

@Riny_van_Eekelen 

It's exactly what I want 

Thank you very much for your help 

Have a good day !

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by mspitz (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@mspitz 

Please see the attached file and let me know if this is what you want.

View solution in original post