SOLVED

Rechercher et afficher

Copper Contributor

Bonsoir,

supposons que j'ai un tableau, et que dans chaque cellule du tableau j'ai un nombre de trois chiffres.

Comment faire pour rechercher et afficher tous les nombres composés des mêmes chiffres mais qui ne sont pas dans le même ordre.

Exemple:

Dans mon tableau il y a 247, 274, 742, 427

je recherche: 247

Résultat de la recherche: 247, 274, 742, 427

Merci déjà.

10 Replies
best response confirmed by Val_75 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@Val_75 

Does this work

Wow! Vous êtes vraiment génial. Merci beaucoup. 

Mais Est-ce je peux savoir comment vous l'avez réalisé S.V.P?@Ramiz_Assaf 

@Val_75 

you needed all the different combinations, so decompose the number 2,4 and 7 then search if they exits (all of them together) then report if all parts are there, otherwise report nothing.

please mark the question as answered!

thanks

C'est vraiment magnifique! Mais est-ce possible de l'utiliser en selectionant une partie d'un tableau importé par copie colée, d'un fichier exterieur SVP? SVP@Ramiz_Assaf 

@Val_75 

You mean you want to search in an imported data?

why not. 

If you like upload an example file, I will try to solve it

Voici en piece jointe, un fichier sur lequel j'aimerais faire ce genre de recherche. Merci@Ramiz_Assaf 

@Val_75 

you need to transform your table in a proper form

use the indirect function

then apply the first sheet on the new column

Bonjour 

Merci de répondre

Malheureusement je ne comprend pas comment utiliser le ficher que vous m'avez renvoyer

je ne trouve pas la cellule pour entrer la recherche. 

Merci pour votre aide@Ramiz_Assaf 

@Val_75
Well, sorry not explaining the sheet
In cells B8 until B217 I used it to iterate through the rows of the original data, notice every 105 the number flips to the next integer

In Cells C,D and E 8 to 217 I distribute each row of the original data into 3 columns, I write the position which I will then reference using the indirect function.
The indirect function needs the position of the cell with r and c. so cell A1 would be r1c1 .. and so on.
I use an if statement to flip the numbers when reaching 105 (end of each row) and back to 1.
then the table would be transformed to one column.

Bonsoir,

nmerci beaucoup de votre aide

@Ramiz_Assaf 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Val_75 (Copper Contributor)
Solution