Recherche V

Copper Contributor

Bonjour,

Sur Office 365 lorsque je fais une recherche V, la formule ne fonctionne pas. L'erreur "EPARS!" apparait. Savez-vous comment résoudre cette erreur? Merci par avance. 

6 Replies

@louisecaudal Have look at the attached. Perhaps that does what you want to achieve.

@Riny_van_EekelenThank you, it's working. Could you explain to me how did you do this ?

Because it's seems the formule is the same as mine.

@Riny_van_EekelenWhen I select all the column it's not working but if I select only the cells with the information, it's alright. I would like to be able to select the entire column.

@louisecaudal Not exactly the same. You referenced the entire column A:A in a formula that sits B2. Then Excel will not be able to spill the results as it can not display an entire column starting in row 2. You can   put your formula in B1. But then Excel will spill the result to over a million cells in column B. Best to restrict the lookup range to the actual range used. Easily done if you structured tables, as demonstrated in the (revised) file attached.

J'ai aussi un souci avec une recherche V
Current Retail Outlet Sap Id Outlet Name Outlet Address Outlet City Postal Cd territoire geographique Volume CM
618679 MARCHE BINY BENY 8800 BOUL METROPOLITAIN,UNKNOWN ANJOU H1K 4E6 Anjou #NOM?