Real time quotes on the Crypto: exchanges

Copper Contributor

I just discovered that I could get "real-time" quotes on the major stock exchanges using the Stocks Data Type under the Data Menu.  I'd like to do the same for companies/tokens listed on the "Crypto:" exchanges.  The Motley Fool has opened a new crypto service and it would be nice to get price quotes via Excel instead of going to Gemini and others.

Thanks,

Lee

5 Replies
If you are looking for real-time quotes for cryptocurrencies, it's better to use the Binance monitor.

I do agree the binance online graphs are one of the best tools to get the latest information about cryptocurrency rates. It helps me a lot when I sell cryptocurrency. I have some crypto on long hold, but I sell crypto every 2 weeks in most cases. I am mining with the help of this site moonbitcoins.com. They are providing one of the best applications for GPU mining because right now, for me is too expensive having a video card mining farm. Now I'm thinking about starting a hard disk farm as well. Let me know if you know a good application for this mining type."

The Motley Fool's crypto service sounds intriguing.
I would not recommend it.

Perhaps we should lobby MSFT to get the issue addressed.