Random files becoming corrupted

Copper Contributor

Hello,

This hasn't happened before so I was wondering if anyone could help me. A lot of times I open a text file in Excel and after completing it, everything is okay, I can re-open the excel file. However, after a while (I always re-open them the nexy day) some of them are corrupted and I get this error after asking me to recover as much as possible from the file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<recoveryLog xmlns="http://schemas.openxmlformats.org/spreadsheetml/2006/main"><logFileName>error155800_01.xml</logFileN... were detected in file 'E:\CAMI\send\sent\13.8M - 3.xlsx'</summary><additionalInfo><info>Excel completed file level validation and repair. Some parts of this workbook may have been repaired or discarded.</info></additionalInfo><removedParts><removedPart>Removed Part: /xl/styles.xml part. (Styles)</removedPart><removedPart>Removed Part: /xl/sharedStrings.xml part with XML error. (Strings) The name in the end tag of the element must match the element type in the start tag. Line 2, column 2746.</removedPart><removedPart>Replaced Part: /xl/worksheets/sheet1.xml part with XML error. A document must contain exactly one root element. Line 1, column 0.</removedPart></removedParts></recoveryLog>

Any suggestions? Thanks! 

0 Replies