SOLVED

QR Code Microsoft Excel 365

Brass Contributor

Hey guys please is there any easy way to create QR code of text for example (part-0001) using excel 

2 Replies
best response confirmed by safwen (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@safwen short answer no I don't know of any "easy" way to create a QR code from text in Excel.  In the attached example I create a UDI based on the HIBC issuing agency format and then a button will run a macro that will use an online API to generate a DataMatrix image.

So this isn't technically a QRcode but if there is an online QRcode generator API site it could be use as an easy template.

Thanks sir for the answer also i find QR code generator on internet and i run it for all cells using macros and it works. But i will see your solution, I'm up to learn new things :)
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by safwen (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@safwen short answer no I don't know of any "easy" way to create a QR code from text in Excel.  In the attached example I create a UDI based on the HIBC issuing agency format and then a button will run a macro that will use an online API to generate a DataMatrix image.

So this isn't technically a QRcode but if there is an online QRcode generator API site it could be use as an easy template.

View solution in original post