Pulling colored cells (some with conditional and non conditional formatting) into a new sheet

Copper Contributor

I have a template that has a report and some formulas to pull from other sheets that in the end do a conditional color for those that pull as true. I will color other cells in the same line to make it easier to see what days are true. with this, I need to pull the cells that are colored from this report and have the information entered onto a new sheet.

Below; Left side I manually colored Right side has the conditional formatting

Melissa1234_1-1609974409752.png

Any cells that are on the report in yellow I need pulled and entered on the new sheet. Here is the layout

Melissa1234_2-1609974450755.png

I have been looking at a bunch of different post online about macros etc but having issues getting what I need because I have conditional and unconditional cells I need to pull. Any help is very much appreciated 

1 Reply

@Melissa1234 

Images are far less helpful than actual spreadsheets. Is it possible for you to take any real names and IDs out of these, substituting made up names and leaving some real representative data in them,...

It's entirely possible that what you're trying to do is relatively easy, not involving a need for macros, but it's simply a lot easier for us to help you if you post a copy of the real thing with some representative data.