pull multiple rows/columns of info from from one tab into another tab of a template

Copper Contributor

Hi.  Not sure if this is possible.  I have an order template that is dynamic based on the info that is pulled into it.  Based on D1, B5 & B7 it populates the template from tab called Product List.  On the Product lists is column AU called Misc info.  The data entered in this column refers to another tab in the workbook.  i.e. AU:76 has LG WEST.  There is a tab called LG WEST with a bunch of info that is specific for that particular customer.  I need to have that info pull into "page 2" of the template for reference

I also need it to pull in a picture of the bag.  This would be determined by the info populated in G27.  There is a tab called BAG PICTURES that has a copy of a corresponding picture of what the bag looks like.

I have attached the spreadsheet.  For Column D1 choose ROUNDUP.READY from the drop down.  For Column B5 choose PRIVATE.LABELrr.  For Column B7 choose LG 4R300 CS.  For Column B9 put in 100. This will pull in info for one of the orders that has Misc Info and a bag picture.  On the sheet to the right of the template in column K2 I have the name of the tab that I would like to pull in the info for.  Also down at K37 the name of the bag that I would like the picture to pull in for.  These two fields are populated by the info put into the template.

If what I am wanting to do isn't possible, please let me know, and I will try to figure out something different.

One other thing that is probably something easy.  When the template is in its default blank state, is there a way to have it not pull in the False in I10, ##### in G30, #VALUE! in B26 and the 0 in multiple rows?  Can it just be blank?  

0 Replies