PTO / VACATION CALENDAR

Copper Contributor

I managed to snag this template which is nearly everything I need. For the life of me I can not seem to figure out the conditional formatting formula as Id like their time to reset according to their anniversary date and for the cell to highlight when they reset. Help, I'm competing with someone else in my office to figure this out! Thank you! 

3 Replies
It's difficult to recommend a solution without seeing the workbook. Do you have a sample workbook you can upload?
I could not find a way to upload on here.

I totally feel you on the struggle to figure out conditional formatting formulas. I'm not an expert in this area, but you might want to check with your human resources department or research your state's labor laws to better understand your rights. I once had a work related injury and didn't know do i have to use my vacation time if i'm out because of a work related injury. However, there are so many resources in today's world, and I was able to research this issue properly, and I'm sure you will too. Good luck with the template, and don't stress too much about competing with your coworker. Remember, teamwork makes the dream work!