Provide certain dates in cell

Copper Contributor

I need to provide dates for user to choose from in a certain cell.  For instance, i want user to be able to pick from either a calendar or drop down list in filter a certain date.  I'm making an meeting agenda tracker and i'd like the user to be able to choose the date that a certain discussion needs to be on the agenda for a certain meeting date.  The dates would be the year 2021 and i would like the end user to pick what date something would be ready for discussion at a specific meeting.  meeting dates are every other thursday 

2 Replies

@karin_sassa_1229 

With your permission, if I can recommend. It can help us all if you upload an Excel file (without sensitive data), no picture.

Even if it is said that a picture can say a thousand words, it is certainly not in the case of Excel, on the contrary in some cases.

This would also be a blessing for all of us, as we can understand the problem much better, a win-win situation for everyone.

* Knowing the Excel version and operating system would also be an advantage.

In order not to be misunderstood, in the community it is the aim of excel users to give help on their project (from Excel users), or rather, to provide food for thought and not to deliver finished work or finished ideas.

Thank you for your understanding and patience

Nikolino

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@karin_sassa_1229 

As variant you may generate list of possible dates and make data validation on it.