Problem with Macros on network file

Copper Contributor

We have the problem that on a xlsm file that is shared on our local network for one of the users one of the macros stopped working properly but showing no error message, it just does nothing.
The macros is a simple visual effect where it fills of a certain color every other row whenever any data is entered but for some reason after certain row number it stopped doing it and this only happens with one of the users that works with this spreadsheet, the rest work just fine.

I'm not familiar at all with excel Macros so that's the best I can do to explain the problem and due to th fact that is a company file I cannot share it so I hope you can help me with that and if you need any more info let me know and I'll try to share it.

1 Reply

I'm going to guess: the XLSM was opened from the network, macros were enabled, and at some point 'yes' was selected when prompted to make the document trusted.

Go to File | Options | Trust Center | Trust Center Settings | Trusted Documents - clear the trusted document cache.