SOLVED

print rows in excel to single pages with some criteria

Copper Contributor

how to make a single sheet print using data in rows of excel

i have attached two forms for refferal

for eg: i have different data in each rows and i want to give each row data as a different allotment forms which i want to print   

1 Reply
best response confirmed by sabirbaf (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @sabirbaf 

Looking at your data as I can see that "Frame #" is the unique record in your dataset.

1. Keep your records and print from in one workbook

2. Using INDEX-MATCH-MATCH I have map those row values in the print format area based on the column header name in the source dataset.

3. If you like to change the record, then just change the "Frame #" all other relevant information will change accordingly.

Snag_3315dee0.png

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official/Best Answer & like it to help the other members find it more.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by sabirbaf (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @sabirbaf 

Looking at your data as I can see that "Frame #" is the unique record in your dataset.

1. Keep your records and print from in one workbook

2. Using INDEX-MATCH-MATCH I have map those row values in the print format area based on the column header name in the source dataset.

3. If you like to change the record, then just change the "Frame #" all other relevant information will change accordingly.

Snag_3315dee0.png

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official/Best Answer & like it to help the other members find it more.

View solution in original post