SOLVED

Power Query help

Copper Contributor

I need thisI need thisthis is wrongthis is wrongHello

Since some time ago, I got knowledge about a extremely good option of power query, "outer join", but I don't know why with my father laptop and with my personal computer I don't have this option, I was thinking about maybe my father has a cheap version of office, but my excel is the best version of Excel 2016, the Professional Plus version, and when I try to merge a query, it just says "only include matching rows" like a check option and I remember with my job laptop, I was using options like "outer join" and there are another options with a part named "join kind".

Can you help me to get that option outer join available? I really can't understand how it isn't available since I have the professional plus version.

full outer join is the same thing that "outer join"

Just extra information

1 Reply
best response confirmed by alemicrosoft (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@alemicrosoft well, here I don't have answers, but by a real time chat support from Microsoft I got a solution, a full update 2020 of this office 2016, and my power query is now working well, giving it a solution to this problem still with office 2016 (I don't like for now the 2019 version, thanks for the support team I have now the 2016 version working well)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by alemicrosoft (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@alemicrosoft well, here I don't have answers, but by a real time chat support from Microsoft I got a solution, a full update 2020 of this office 2016, and my power query is now working well, giving it a solution to this problem still with office 2016 (I don't like for now the 2019 version, thanks for the support team I have now the 2016 version working well)

View solution in original post