PLEASE HELP! I cant save or close my document due to Macros and VBA

Copper Contributor

I need help please, the excel sheet Ive been working on, I was told by my boss to add tick boxes.  I googled how to do this and needed to check the tick box tab (inside the Developer tab).  I did that, and then tried adding a couple of rectangular shapes as well in the top to add some headings., That's when all the issues started. So I googled what I did, and I believe I've e added VBA (somehow) and that has  changed my spreadsheet function. 

All I really want now is a blank spreadsheet to start again, but I cant get out of this one,

I keep getting an error message saying "reference not valid"  -  no matter what I do that message comes up, I cant even close the document as it comes up that I cant save or close, because I  have macros enabled,

I tried to  go back into the developer tab to disable macros ( or try to do something )but any and all options in the ribbon are greyed out. The tabs are  there, but none of the functions can be clicked on. . Even the options tab itself is greyed out.  I literally cannot change add or save or even close the document, All of it is greyed out. I cant even start a new one

PLEASE HELP ME  

0 Replies