SOLVED

PivotTable data sorting

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

I am trying to complete an assignment where I am asked to run a Scenario Manager to compare three different things and produce a (small) PivotTable report... after creating report, which I know I have done correctly, the second instruction is to remove the filter field from the PivotTable as a whole, on the finalized picture, which I can reference, there are no filters, but for some reason, I am unable to remove the filter via any method... either individually via the data -> sort&filters -> clear filters.... or as a collective after right clicking on the PivotTable and going into options, WOULD LOVE SOME HELP!!

2 Replies
best response confirmed by gltech (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@gltech , are you referring to the Pivot Table filters? 

TheAntony_0-1593920630480.png

You can get to it by clicking on the "Field List" button on the PivotTable Analyze Ribbon:

TheAntony_1-1593920690371.png

@TheAntony Yes! Thank you for your help... when I was trying to hide or remove the filters it would alter all the data, when I deselected the singular filter from the field list it changed the look of the table but not the data and I was able to finish everything else, appreciate the help 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by gltech (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@gltech , are you referring to the Pivot Table filters? 

TheAntony_0-1593920630480.png

You can get to it by clicking on the "Field List" button on the PivotTable Analyze Ribbon:

TheAntony_1-1593920690371.png

View solution in original post