percentage of table completed

Copper Contributor

how do I figure out the percentage of a column completed as well as the percentage of the entire table completed?

4 Replies

@Marner , Could you provide more context as to what you define as completed. providing a sample file might help.

@V-GEe7 I have four columns. the first column has list of tasks to complete. across column 2, 3, and 4 (top row) are the names of people to complete each of these tasks. when a task is complete each person will put an X in their column on the row of whichever task they completed. the X's calculate the percent of each persons column complete (i got this one down). My dilemma is adding the percent of each row and formulating an overall percentage of what the team has accomplished as a whole. i hope this makes sense...my clipboard  does not support image sharing, sorry.

I made a typo - My dilemma is adding the percent of each COLUMN and formulating an overall percentage of what the team has accomplished as a whole. i hope this makes sense...my clipboard does not support image sharing, sorry.

Hey @Marner

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for but check the file attached for a sample.