SOLVED

Optional Colorblind mode

Copper Contributor

Hello! 
I am making an excel sheet for trainings at my job, and want to help colorblind individuals to feel involved in the process. I cannot use any add-ons in this document in any way, including VBA.
I have basic table set up with drop down menus to indicate whether or not people have access to certain important web pages. Most people would format "yes" as green, and "no" as red. However, my question is: is there any way to have the conditional formatting/format in general to have a dependency on a drop down menu that would indicate whether they need colorblind mode activated? My goal is to have the green go to blue, and the red go to yellow, or possibly grayscale- whichever is easier. If there is any way at all around this, including having different sheets pop in or out, etc, please let me know!

1 Reply
best response confirmed by w1n3r1 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@w1n3r1 

See the attached version. There are four conditional formatting rules for B2:B6. Select B2 and click Conditional Formatting > Manage Rules... to see them.

You can modify the formatting of the rules, of course.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by w1n3r1 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@w1n3r1 

See the attached version. There are four conditional formatting rules for B2:B6. Select B2 and click Conditional Formatting > Manage Rules... to see them.

You can modify the formatting of the rules, of course.

View solution in original post