Old version of Excel.

Copper Contributor

I have an old version of my Monthly Billing Reports. It is ods.I want to use it as my Monthly report spreadsheet. A lot of the things that worked no longer work. I need to add more rows and columns and insert a section of the reports before a column of each month. I know nothing about excel and am at a loss of what I need to do so I can catch up on my reports. The update sheet doesn't update so I can have a copy for my records. the update button use to have a dialog box and you would put the date of the report you wanted to update.

1 Reply

@Patricia__1945 

The ".ods" are files from OpenOffice, not from Excel.
OpenOffice is based on the possibilities that Excel offers, but with limited possibilities compared to Excel. It was preferred for the simple reason that it was free, but now Microsoft has "Excel for Web" for it.

Here is a link with options:

Consider that some formulas may also have to be converted manually and added again, which is a lot of manual work that probably nobody wants to vouch for.
Otherwise you would have to submit this as a commission if there are many and/or large files.

Anyway, look at the links with the information in one by one and see your options.

Hope I was able to help you with this information/links.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)