office error

Copper Contributor

DEAR FOUNDER, sorry to disturb you.

I have a difficult problem now. Here is description. I'm using the application which is your product named Excel .The suffix of the file is xlsx, software edition is excel 2016. However, while I click it to open, edition has changed to excel 2007, including other software like word 2016 and powerpoint 2016. This situation has lasted 1 day.

What happened to me? 

Whether if editions which I mentioned office 2016 and office 2007 are incompatible?

What can I do to solve.

Hope you can take sometime to answer my question. Wish you happy and your business is booming.

亲爱的创始人,很抱歉打扰您。

我现在有一个难题,下面是描述。我使用的应用程序是你的产品Excel。文件后缀为xlsx,软件版本为excel 2016。然而,当我点击它打开时,版本已经改为excel 2007,包括word 2016和powerpoint 2016等其他软件。这种情况持续了一天。

我遇到的是什么情况?

我提到的office 2016和office 2007版本是否不兼容?

我能做些什么来解决这个问题。

希望你能抽出时间回答我的问题。祝你快乐,生意兴隆。

6 Replies

@ECarlX 

Use Excel with earlier versions of Excel

Compatibility mode

将 Excel 与早期版本的 Excel 一起使用

Hope I was able to help you with this information.

NikolinoDE

I know I don't know anything (Socrates)

@NikolinoDESorry, I think you may not understand what I said. I'll send you a video to show this situation by e-mail. Pay your attention to your inbox please.

I found it hard to send you video by e-mail which you reply me. Can you give me your email?

@ECarlX 

Drag and drop here or browse files to attach
Maximum size: 71 MB • Maximum attachments allowed: 5
Problem had been solved thank u. Pleased to anwser my questions. Hope your business thrives and you're healthy.
This forum lives from feedback.
Others with the same or similar problem can also benefit if they know your solution.

thank you for your time