Office 365 Online Filtering Issues

Copper Contributor

Suddenly today all our Excel files On-line (using Sharepoint Online) are having problems with filtering.

It seems the option to only SHOW MINE is not working.

Anyone having same problems.

10 Replies

@Chris Botha Yes, had a few users raise it and I can replicate this

@Ian Cockburn Hi Ian.  You know if Microsoft is working on it?  My users ask me for help and cannot give a clear answer.

Raised as a support issue and waiting a call back.

@Ian Cockburn Thanks a million.  Please keep me updated.

Regards from South Africa.

I have several users with this exact issue. Started last night. Any workarounds?

@tstasiojr Not something I use but I think may need to manually use the 'Sheet views', which is what the  button should automatically do.

@Ian Cockburn Problem seems to be solved this morning.  Thanks for whatever you did.  Appreciated.

Wish I could claim credit, but still awaiting a call back from MS on this issue. So code change has been reverted or a new set re-deployed :)

@Ian Cockburn 

LOL.  I am from South Africa and making contact with Microsoft directly here is almost impossible.

Just for interest sakes, how did you log a call with them or do you actually work for them and log a call internally?

Chris

@Chris Botha 

I work for a global (though small for global) organisation.

I log a service request through the Microsoft 365 admin center - and direct to them, but that's under the organisational support agreement.

It was assigned to an American focused support engineer at first, and then bounced to more appropriate time zone support engineer, who I have only had the initial email from so far. So