Occasional Failure when I open Embedded Excel Sheets

Copper Contributor

I have an excel sheet which has got a few other excel sheets embedded. When I try to open any of the embedded sheets sometimes it opens and sometimes it does not. On such occasions where it does not open I see a new excel window with object 6 / 7 etc but the entries are not visible. This is very annoying. I am using the latest version of Excel.

1 Reply

@ganeshswaminathan 

You've had a lot of views (well over 50) and no replies. I strongly suspect that lack of replies is because it's not at all clear what you're describing.

• What do you mean by "embedded" sheets, for example? Are you describing a workbook with multiple sheets in it? Or links to other sheets? What, in other words, do you mean by "embedded" in this case?
  • What do you mean by "I see a new excel window with object 6 / 7 etc"? Are those object(s) synonymous with what you've described as embedded sheets? If so, why not say "sheets"? If not, what do you mean?

I could probably go on, but I hope this makes the point: so could  you help us help you by being more descriptive please.