Numbers to Excel converted file is not working

Copper Contributor

Hi Community,

i had to convert a numbers file on my windows computer into a xls via cloudconverter. Its an inventory sheet which is supposed to calculate the cost value of different products. But even tho everything shows in the converted xls file it doesnt calculate anything when I f.e. change the number of products, hence, the xls file is not working.

Can someone help please?

Thank you!

12 Replies

@TessaThl 

On the Formulas tab of the ribbon, make sure that Calculation Options is set to Automatic.

@Hans Vogelaares ist auf automatisch eingestellt. Ich hab schon mehrere mögliche Fehlerquellen ausgeschöpft, ich weiß allerdings nicht mehr weiter

@TessaThl 

Could you attach a small sample workbook without sensitive information?

What is a sample workbook (like a screenshot?) and how can I attach any files here? I dont see an option to upload anything.
there are no sensible information in this sheet, so I happily would upload the excel file

@TessaThl 

You can simply drag the workbook from File Explorer into a reply.

Sorry I am not familiar with the english windows lingo, I figuerd out now what you mean with workbook

@TessaThl 

Fast alle 'Zahlen' waren eigentlich Textwerte. Und sie verwenden Punkt als Dezimaltrennzeichen.
Ich habe die Werte in echte Zahlen umgerechnet.

Vielen Dank für die Mühe, aber es ist dennoch alles unverändert, wenn ich die Datei öffne. Die excel Tabelle kalkuliert immer noch nicht. Und die Textwerte in Zahlen umzuwandeln, hatte ich auch schon irgendwo gelesen und versucht umzusetzen ohne Erfolg.
Bei mir sind auch eigentlich überall Kommas und keine Punkte!?

@TessaThl 

Die Arbeitsmappe enthält keine Formeln, daher habe ich keine Ahnung.