SOLVED

Number of rows displayed in pivoted table.

Copper Contributor

I don't seem to figure out how to know the number of rows in a pivot table, is there a formula for it or where to look on the table? Can someone please help me out? Thanks.

4 Replies

@steveo69 can you please explain in detail what you actually need with some photo attached

best response confirmed by steveo69 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @steveo69 

If i understand you correctly you need to count the row in the pivot table, you need to change the value to instead of sum to count in the value area or select the sum column > right click > summarized values by > count

Snag_1f664388.png

Regards, Faraz Shaikh | MCT, MIE, MOS Master, Excel Expert

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer to help the other members find it more

Thanks Faraz, I'm indeed very grateful. U understood my question and your explanation is accurate and clear.
Thanks once more. I will appreciate if I can be able to contact u more if I need help on excel because I'm just beginning my journey on it.

Hi @steveo69 

Feel free to post your query & sure you can reach me along with many other experts on Tech Community to support you 8)

If you find the above solution resolved your query don't forget mark as Official Answer to help the other members find it more

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by steveo69 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi @steveo69 

If i understand you correctly you need to count the row in the pivot table, you need to change the value to instead of sum to count in the value area or select the sum column > right click > summarized values by > count

Snag_1f664388.png

View solution in original post