Not sure if it can be done

Copper Contributor

Hello,

I am building a sales calculator for a local store. It essentially will be a tool for the sales team to be able to quickly calculate and create estimates for potential customers. I have several sheets first sheet is the Estimator. This sheet allows the sales people to go through each line item and select options and qty and types of items. once the item is selected I embedded a VBA button that allows them to add to a running list of items that in turn adds the total for them. The Second sheet is all the formulas and index information that allows the first sheet to function properly. My issues are on the third sheet. I need to build a break down for the back end of sales. Meaning for example if a sales person picks the below options:

qty 1 red shirt with orange embroidery size large

I am wanting to have the 3rd sheet show the cost break down 

I have been able to create the breakdown for the first line item however, once its added on the first sheet, and you want to add or create a new line item, the third sheet doesn't save or move data to another area to allow new entry on first sheet to populate. Any help would be appreciated 

0 Replies