NO OPTION TO PRINT - tabloid / ledger size paper 11" x 17" -

Copper Contributor

PRINTING ISSUE - DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY MICROSOFT STOPPED OFFERING 11" X 17" PAPER, AKA TABLOID / LEDGER OPTION?

5 Replies
This may be related to which printer-driver you have installed. Which printer is currently your default printer? Does Word also not offer that paper size?
NB: I seem to recall 11" X 7" is also referred to as Letter size?

@jhDragon 

It's definitely depends on printer driver. If, for example, I switch from my default printer on Print to PDF printer, Tabloid is here

image.png

@Jan Karel Pieterse 

11 x17 is ledger size and I have the same problem. I need to set up a poster that will be 11x17 but it is not offered in Word.  The solution as I see it is to go to the custom option and input the size manually. The size may not show up because my printer can't print a sheet that size. In my case, I need a poster in that size that I will be forwarding on to someone who has that capability.

@Katie46 I had to have another printer installed that COULD print 11x17. Once I did that, the option became available. Side note: If printing from Excel, Leger is best. If saving as a PDF, then Tabloid is best.  Thankfully through work we use Les Olson here in Utah and it took the guy less than 5 minutes to help me!  I hope this helps.